A fusion of modern and heritage sports uniforms, this hybrid jacket is panelled from an 80s ski coat and two classic Harrison tweed blazers. It’s entirely handmade from upcycled materials in Loutre’s London studios as part of the Rework collection – a diffusion line making the most of already existing materials.
DETAILS & CARE:
- Upcycled shell and Harrison tweed
- Layered shawl and point collar with fleece lining
- Notch lapels
- Elasticated and button cuffs
- Flap side pockets
- Asymmetric hem
- Button and zip front fastening
- Cold wash, air dry (saving the planet, innit)
- Handmade in London, UK
SIZE & FIT:
- Chest: 74cm
- Length: 74cm
- Giving clothing a new lease on life, this style is reworked from pre-existing and defective garments sourced locally in London. Due to the upcycled nature of this style, the finish and colour on each one will be unique.